Wholesale Dealers and Distributors
We are ACTIVELY LOOKING for Dealers and Distributors in all areas of the U.S. and Canada. We can provide you with competitive pricing and a great package to help you turn snow into profit dollars! Please read our general requirements below to see if you are qualified to become a dealer of Plow Right Marking Stakes. If qualified, please click here to request a dealer application.
Premium Marking Stakes for Snow Removal Contractors
Plow Right Marking Stakes are a great add-on to your retail floor space because they offer snow removal contractors a better option than fiberglass or wood. All of our stakes are constructed of hollow high-density polyethylene which will not crack, splinter or break. They are also reusable from year-to-year and are fade-resistant. Currently we manufacture 26”, 36” and 48” Stakes.
Our ground-breaking, uniquely-designed installation tool and other high quality American-made products will keep your customers coming back year-after-year! But don't just take our word for it. Click here to read what our customers have to say about why they love Plow Right Marking Stakes.
Dealer Demo Units
Our brand new Dealer Demo Units are a great addition to any dealer's showroom floor! They are designed so dealers can demonstrate the system without leaving the showroom floor. The demo units can hold up to three installation tools and 20 stakes at a time. They are constructed of impact-resistant plastic and are very affordable!
Additionally, we also offer a variety of other signage to fit every dealer's needs. Please feel free to contact us about our demo unit or signage.
WHOLESALE DEALERS – GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Please review our requirements for our authorized dealers below. If you qualify, we can provide you with our wholesale application. Please note: These requirements are subject to change at our discretion.
We personally review all applications to become an authorized dealer of our products. Our goal is to partner with businesses that have potential to maintain a mutually profitable and growing relationship. We are actively looking for partners who are willing to be brand ambassadors for Plow Right Marking Stakes.
We require our dealers to have a physical, brick and mortar retail location for selling Snow & Ice Management products (pictures and/or website will be used to verify). As there are many forms of retail business, we are willing to be flexible with the type of business if it is a good fit for our brand. The following are requirements for all our dealers:
- Clippers Landscape & Supply is our parent company doing business as (DBA) Plow Right Marking Stakes. We reserve the right to open and/or close wholesale accounts at anytime.
- Our wholesale program is not intended for businesses in the Landscaping or Snow & Ice Management industry. We have a separate retail program for these customers.
- All applicants must be an official business with a Federal Tax ID#, actively conducting a retail business. For start-ups, please do not apply until you are ready to provide documents and photos that support your active business status.
- All our retail partners must stock product they plan to sell. We DO NOT drop ship and we do not accept orders on a per-project basis.
- Newly-opened accounts will receive a price list. Please note: Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All product prices are FOB from our warehouse in Livonia, MI 48150. Shipping costs are not included and will be invoiced. We will ship via UPS Ground unless prior arrangements are made. We can also use customer UPS Account Numbers; please let us know in advance to make these arrangements.
- Initial sales terms for all accounts will be paid in advance (PIA).
- All promotional materials, websites, and social media channels referencing our products must credit the Plow Right Marking Stakes brand. Failure to do so will result in account closure.
If qualified, please click here to request a dealer application.